Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Patio Mostly done

Here's the "after" pictures of what Judy & I did in front. The right side has a little hump in the middle but the soil underneath is softer so it will settle. (I hope) The left side went much better because I didn't have to call Chris & the neighbor to dig out a rock the size of a shopping cart...LOL. The flag will be moved as soon as I find the new holder...it's around here somewhere! The garden hose will have it's own decorative box so it will be hidden. Maybe a small bench seat. (I guess I should have moved the cat's food can from behind the hose...but oh well...amatuers don't think of that stuff!) We're thinking of putting a little bistro set on the right side...but I don't know...the last set we had out there lasted 2 nights & it grew legs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: